Health, Occupational Safety, Environment and Quality
As a specialist for plant engineering, media supply and technical building equipment we are continuously developing and improving the topics of quality, occupational safety and environment. We are monitoring our production according EN 1090 and fulfill the requirements for metal producing and processing to sell construction products in the EU. We have certified our Factory Production Control (FPC) and have the preconditions for gaining CE mark. We run our business according to ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018.
From the first contact up to the final realization of our projects we stand for an efficient approach and an environmentally sound method of working.
Our long-term experience forms the basis for successful implementation of our projects.
Module manufacturing and installation is carried out by trained experts.
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management)
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 (Environment Management)
- DIN EN ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management)
- Certified manufacturer: AD 2000 leaflet HP 0 (Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU)
- EN ISO 3834-3 Standard Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
- EN 1090-2 EXC 2 (Conformity of the Factory Production Control FPC)
- Certified qualification to § 19 WHG (Water Resources Law)